NFS-VltEd v4.1 Released
What's new in 4.1:
- More than 1k new hashes have been added, here is the example:
- NFS World Alpha & Beta are supported now
- BUGFIX: the VerbalType field is not handled as hex value
- BUGFIX: in some scenarios the game could crash after deletion and addition of nodes
- BUGFIX: new nodes with the same name added to different classes cause unexpected game behaviour
- BUGFIX: (NFS Undercover) not correct values in frontend/customization/vinyl_group after saving
- BUGFIX: the game crashes when node uses a vault name which already exists in different file than gameplay.bin.lzc
- BUGFIX: some hashes are missing comparing to the version 3.1
- BUGFIX: the Hash64 field is not handled as hex value
- BUGFIX: (NFS: ProStreet and Undercover) data loss causes the following issues in ProStreet: - cars are totaled on slight contact
- engine audio problems - on deceleration, you can properly hear the shifting sound, but the engine sound tends to disappear either sometimes or completely while decelerating
It is recommended to restore original game files. To achieve that do the following steps:
- In NFS-VltEd, on the Game menu, click Restore backups.
- In the confirmation dialog click Yes.